Titans Summer Camp 2023
We are happy to be offering our Titans Summer Camp, starting for the first time in SUMMER 2023! Details below:
Nepean Sportsplex August 14th to the 18th, 2023
Water Polo Content:
- 3.5 hours a day of top-notch water polo coaching.
- Counter attacks, 3 on 2, 5 on 4 and 6 on 5.
- Japanese Press execution and how to break it. Picks and screens.
- Power play from 3:3 and 4:2 formations. Philosophy, sectional breakdown, new 2m rules.
- Half court scrimmages focusing on power play and defense and quick set up on offense.
- Clinic on passing and shooting techniques.
- Center forward and center defense practice.
- Andras Szeri – Junior National Team Coach
- Andrej Gavric – Team Canada Youth member
- Aaron Feltham – 2008 Olympian
- Jonathan Ruse – Former National Team, with 3 World Championships with Team Canada under his belt
- Aleksa Gardijan – Current National Team Player
- Jim O’Malley – Former National Team Player
- Jackson Taylor – 2022 Canadian U18 National Team Player
- Daniel Gonzalez – 2022 Canadian U18 National Team Player
Non-Aquatic Components to the camp:
- CPR and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training (4-5 hours)
- Introduction to Pickle Ball
- Introduction to Lawn Bowling
- Basketball and Soccer
- FUN, FUN, FUN, and memories.