REGISTRATION FOR 2019/2020 SEASON
- No risk refund policy – Athletes can withdraw from a program at any time. Their refund will be pro-rated based on their withdrawal date.
- Family discount of 10% – athlete with most expensive fees does not get discount, all other family members get the discount.
- Note for new members – fees will be pro-rated based on your registration date.
- HST – HST of 13% must be added to the program fees for anyone who is 15 or older at the time of registration.
Link to the Titans Registration Portal:
Step-by-Step Instructions on how to use the Registration Portal:
Documents that must be printed and signed to complete a registration (click on the document name to download it):
- OWP Registration Policies (required for everyone - must be signed by parent/guardian for registrant under 18)
- Concussion COC for Athletes (required for everyone registering as an athlete - must be signed by parent/guardian for registrant under 18)
- Concussion COC for Coaches/Referees (required for those who register as coaches and/or referees - note that individuals who also register as an athlete much sign both Concussion COCs)
- WPC Waiver of Liability (required for everyone registering as an athlete)
- Competitive athletes are to hand in their forms to their team manager.
- Recreational athletes are to hand in their forms to their coach.
- Coaches/referees who are not also registered as athletes are to hand in their forms to the head coach.